A Quality Experience
Job#1 at Hammer & Spade is offering a Quality Experience, from initial contact and quotation through our after-service follow-up. Our standard process is:
- Response to Inquires via telephone, text or email, as preferred by the customer.
- Free on-site analysis of the potential project, depending on scope of work and location. A rough budget and timeframe will be offered.
- When customer conditions of satisfaction have been defined, and Hammer & Spade is capable of fulfilling them, a formal written quotation is provided.
- Hammer & Spade confirms that customer satisfaction conditions have been met before signing off the project.
Promises & Policies
- Written Estimates - valid for 30 days
- Projects can be quoted on an hourly or Project basis based on a clear scope-of-work
- Materials charged at cost - no mark-ups.
- If Hammer & Spade does not have the expertise to handle the project, references will be offered for contractors capable of the work.
- Client’s property is left as clean, or cleaner than before work began.
- Call-backs to adjust work done are given priority over new client business.
- Referrals are available upon request.